Bashas’ is celebrating its newly-remodeled grocery store, located at the southwest corner of Bell Road and Thompson Peak Parkway in Scottsdale.
The company held a special grand “re-opening” in October for the new Bashas’ Supermarket located at 10111 E. Bell Road in Scottsdale.
The newly-remodeled Bashas’ grocery store now has:
- An expanded selection of products, including more organic and healthy options;
- A revamped deli and bakery, with ice cream by the scoop and self-serve donut cases;
- Plans for a Starbucks (slated to open in November); and
- New flooring, lighting and displays throughout the store.
The grocery store also features:
- Locally-produced foods and products, including Hayden Flour Mills – which was recently named as one of the 10 winners in the Martha Stewart American Made Contest;
- A vintage Bashas’ truck filled with produce (on display for the next few weeks);
- A free WiFi connection;
- A Cub House – a supervised children’s center that allows young children to play while their parents shop; and
- A Taco Grill with some of the best burritos in town.
Bashas’ Family of Stores – the family-owned grocer that operates Food City, AJ’s Fine Foods, Eddie’s Country Store, and both Bashas’ and Bashas’ Diné supermarkets – is an Arizona-based company founded by brothers Ike and Eddie Basha, Sr.
With more than 120 grocery stores, it is one of the largest employers in the state and one of the Best Places to Work in Arizona.
Since the company’s inception in 1932, Bashas’ has given back more than $100 million to the communities it serves.
For more information, visit www.bashas.com.