Managers and owners of commercial and residential buildings, rental properties, condominiums and offices are invited to see what’s new in real estate financing, incentives, legal issues, industry trends, products and services at the first annual Income Property Management Expo planned 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, March 4, at WestWorld Events Center, 16601 N. Pima Road in Scottsdale.
Expo highlights include an exhibitor showcase featuring the latest products, services and equipment for the management and maintenance of real estate.
Also featured are speaker panels, presentations and opportunities to collaborate and connect with area experts providing attendees with strategies, solutions and technologies to manage and maintain residential, industrial and commercial properties.
The HOA Conference and Expo offers homeowner association officers, board members and property managers how-to solutions to efficiently manage condos, co-ops and community associations. Attendees can check out design, remodeling and building trends, energy systems, legal and compliance issues, learn how to reduce maintenance costs, and get questions answered by area experts.
“The Income Property Management Expo offers a unique opportunity for industry professionals to catch up on the latest products and services, attend informative education sessions, meet with experts and network with their peers,” said Paul Smith, show producer and president of On The Edge Promotions.
Income Property Expo speakers and panels offering valuable information on fair housing issues, compliance, 1031 exchanges, online marketing, social media strategies, tenant relations, financing and more will include:
* Pierre Calzadilla, Trulia.com, licensed Realtor, sales leader and marketing maverick;
* William L. Exeter of 1031 Exchange Services, tax strategy, self-directed IRA and Land Trust specialist;
* Bruce Gran of PMG Services and member of CAI’s National Faculty and CAI Board of Trustees;
* Lucas Hall of Cozy Co., successful landlord, portfolio manager, and founder of Landlordolgy.com;
* Denise Holliday of Hull, Holliday & Holliday, Arizona Landlord Tenant Attorneys Association president;
* Mary Kurth of American Lung Association and Arizona Smoke-Free Living Initiative leader;
* Richie Lipson of Carpenter Hazlewood, construction, real estate and defect litigation attorney;
* Mark B. Zinman of Williams Zinman & Parham P.C., eviction, easement, and fair housing attorney;
Money Radio 1510 AM and 99.3 FM will also be hosting an all-day live remote broadcast.
Admission, registration and parking are free. Seating is limited for panel sessions and seminars.
The Scottsdale Independent is available for free every Wednesday.