The Sixth Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower is already one-of-a kind, but it’s about to get even better with at least nine new elements coming to WestWorld on Saturday, Nov. 5.
1. This year’s event keeps the exciting day going even longer with a fourth, Sunset Match featuring the Most Beautiful Women in American Polo.
2. Accompanying the Sunset Match will be The Cultural Concert, featuring the Arizona Opera, Scottsdale Philharmonic, Grammy performer DJ Maestro Hughes, and a top Arizona hip-hop artist.
3. Saying goodnight to this year’s event will be more spectacular than ever with a fireworks show sending off attendees in sparkling fashion.
4. J. Levine is adding a new twist to the art auction this year as they host the World’s Most Beautiful Art and Luxury Auction in the ArtPolo Pavilion.
5. Three new teams, La Jolla, Palm Beach and Palm Springs, will make their Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships debut looking to ride off with the Molina Cup.
6. The Polo Party is providing even more for animal lovers with Oh My Dog! Boutique & Spa. They’ll bring their own flare to this year’s Canine Couture Show, always a crowd favorite.
7. Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center is bringing out some unique furry friends for attendees to enjoy at the event.
8. How about a hole-in-one contest on the west side of the field brought to you by Troon Golf?
9. VIP treatment gets even better as all table purchases in the Molina, Barrett-Jackson, and ArtPolo Auction Pavilion, will include a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
Tickets in all categories are on sale now at www.ThePoloParty.com. General Admission, including access to all polo matches, general admission tents, car displays, the Cultural Concert and finale fireworks, start at just $20, according to a press release.
New this year also are “Twilight Tickets,” if guests can’t attend until later in the day.
WestWorld of Scottsdale is located 16601 N. Pima Road.
The Scottsdale Independent is available for free every Wednesday.