A robotic valet that has your car waiting for you at the touch of a button, a private elevator that opens directly into your home, built-in iPads that control your audio, video, lighting, window coverings, internal climate and security.
These types of features are taking home automation to a new level with the debut of The Sterling Collection at Silverleaf, a luxury condominium community that is now selling in Scottsdale.
The $350 million community, developed by Scottsdale-based Cypress Development Group, is one of the largest luxury residential projects in the Southwest and the most sophisticated condominium community to ever be developed and sold in Arizona.
The Sterling Collection is debuting many first-to-market features in Arizona, including:
- Automated Robotic Valet, which is a secure, state-of-the-art, fully robotic parking garage valet system.
- Whole-Home automation system, which controls every element within the home such as audio, video, lighting, heating, cooling, entertainment, window coverings, security, and wine room temperature from two iPads positioned around the home.
- Secured private elevators with direct entry into each home.
- Electric vehicle charging stations in the parking garage (15 total).
- Spray polyurethane foam insulation. It can reduce a monthly energy bill by up to 40 percent, improves indoor air quality, creates a comfortable, draft-free home, controls exterior and interior noise levels and increases the home’s value.
- Proprietary Eco-Mode App for the iPad, developed with Crestron, which dims the lighting in the home to 80 percent of full power levels, automatically saving 20 percent on the energy bill.
- State-of-the-art VRV HVAC system, reduces energy costs while also minimizing indoor air pollution generated by vapors from solvents, paint, adhesives, carpets and upholstery, odors from cooking, pet and bathrooms as well as, the carbon dioxide we naturally exhale.
Priced from the low $1 million, the 213 condominiums feature one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans, with options for an added den, and range in size from 1,500- to 3,400-square-feet.
Homeowners will have access to resort-style including a private invitation to one of the Southwest’s most elite, members-only country clubs, The Silverleaf Club.
Go to www.scsilverleaf.com.
The Scottsdale Independent is available for free every Wednesday.